Please let us know your depart/arrive
schedule for accomodations assistance
The easiest way to arrange accommodations is by purchasing race entry + hotel at the time of registration. This will give you one room that’s suitable for at least 2 people. If you have questions or would like help arranging other accommodations then please feel free to contact us.
Not to worry, getting a visa is simple. Just be sure not to put it off until the last minute.
*Apply for a Vietnam Visa from your home country through the Vietnam Embassy. This option allows you to immediately go through customs upon arrival in Vietnam.
LANDING VISA/Visa on Arrival:
- Traveler contacts Visa agency at least 7 working days before arriving in Vietnam
- Traveler provides Visa agency with scanned passport and flight details in advance.
- Traveler waits for scanned Invitation letter from Visa agency.
- Traveler prints the Invitation Letter and brings it together with 2 passport photos to Vietnam.
- The Invitation letter must be presented to board your flight to Vietnam.
- Traveler presents the above documents at customs/landing visa window at airport in Vietnam.
Here are some links that you will find helpful.
- Vietnam visa on arrival: http://www.vietnamvisabooking.com/vietnam-visa-on-arrival.html
- Visa fees: http://www.vietnamvisabooking.com/vietnam-visa-cost.html
- Vietnam entry and exit form: http://www.vietnamvisabooking.com/download-form.html
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/evietnamvisa and Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Vietnamvisabookings to have more our special offer.
- Airport pickup and transfer service: http://www.vietnamcartransfer.com It’s easy to grab a taxi at the airport without any prior arrangments. However,make sure that you go to an actual taxi stand. When arriving at the airport in Ho Chi Minh City go left as you exit the terminal. You will have many offers for a taxi but they will not run the meter and will arrange a price before entering the taxi. If you do take one of those taxi’s then be sure to arrange a price before you enter. To anywher downtown HCMC it shouldn’t be anymore than about 200,000VND or about $10USD. The best is to go left at the exit just past the crowds and grab a VinaSun or Mailinh taxi.