2017 DATES AND PERMITS ARE UNDER REVIEW. EXPECTED RACE DATES ARE MARCH 10-12TH.
- Registration is CLOSTED and is limited to 200 riders.
- We do expect a sold-out event, so be sure to sign up early.
|Early Bird Registration||
|Any registrations received January 2nd, 2016 or after|
|BLACK RACE PLATE RIDERS/ FUN RIDE||(See early bird & regular registration for pricing).|
- Race Entry
- Event Shirt
- Race Plate
- Lunch After Stages 1, 2 & 3.
- Food And Drinks On Course During The Race.
- Any Necessary Shuttles During Event (See Event Schedule)
- Collectible Event Patch
- Gifts From Sponsors
- On Course Medical During Event
- Generous Prizes & Lucky Draw Entry
We recognize that there are many riders who would like to participate in the event that may not be able to attend each day of racing. The Black Race Plate/Fun Ride Category is for you! Sign up for the race and notify us which day(s) you’ll miss. You’ll be assigned a black race plate. You’ll be able to race and see how your times stack up against others in your age group. Riders will be awarded points based on their finishing place each day. The rider with the most points at the end will be awarded as the overall winner of this category.
|End of day January 16, 2016|
* Created with native and young athletes in mind the Vietnam Victory Challenge has secured special sponsors who are willing to pay a portion of race registration for athletes from Vietnam and Cambodia who may otherwise be unable to register for the race. Athletes must pay the first 2M VND of their registration at the time of application.
* Riders must complete the attached application form (coming soon) to apply for sponsor assisted registration. In order to assist the highest number of local athletes we ask that only those truly unable to cover their own registration expenses apply. Priority is given to young athletes 26 years of age and under. Athletes will be notified the first week of February if they’ve been awarded sponsorship assistance. All sponsor assisted athletes will be required to pay the first 2M VND of their registration at the time of registration and will be responsible for all other race related expenses including but not limited to, transportation, food, hotels, etc
- Roundtrip transport from HCMC to Dalat is available for 500kVND/$25USD at the time of online registration.
- Bikes will be transported fully assembled and will have protective material added to ensure they arrive safely. Please feel free to bring your bike with padding and protection already applied (recommended).
- Bike drop-off location address and instructions will be provided after service is purchased at least two weeks prior to the week of the race.
Due to limited shipping and insurance suppliers SEA Sports Marketing and its partners cannot be held responsible for stolen or damaged bikes. We have done everything in our power to find a reputable shipper and will ensure that each bike is properly padded and handled during shipping and storage to prevent any unforeseeable damage or loss. We will also have a member of our staff travel with the bikes. By requesting bike transport service you are agreeing that SEA Sports Marketing and its partners cannot be held responsible for unforeseeable damage or loss.
*ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR OWN MEDICAL AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE.
*PARTICIPATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND A FULL LIABILITY WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED AT PACKET PICKUP.